Join us for our inaugural online Career Development Conference which aims to:
- Support middle and senior leaders from black and minority ethnic backgrounds in achieving their first Headteacher and Deputy Head positions
- Enable Governors to develop inclusive recruitment practices and access more talent within their schools.
Through a series of virtual sessions between 7th and 12th June 2021, the conference features:
- A keynote from BAMEed’s Allana Gay on igniting the leader in you
- Practical advice from RSAcademics on how to achieve your first Headteacher or Deputy Head position
- Free mentoring sessions with BAMEed mentors
- The opportunity to register for 1:1 meetings with recruiters from RSAcademics
- A series of ‘Inspiring stories’ videos
- For Governors: Johan Jensen and Louise Ishani from All-in Education advising on how to embed inclusive recruitment
Access the full programme and register for free before 5pm on Wednesday 2nd June here.
This conference is being funded and delivered by a partnership involving BAMEed, RSAcademics and All-in Education. We have come together as partners because we share a commitment to increasing diversity amongst senior leadership in schools and have developed this conference in response to input and feedback from the BAMEed network.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Bring a friend and spread the word amongst your own networks – we hope you can join us!