After spells at Sevenoaks, Oxford, Unilever and Uppingham, Russell Speirs founded his own educational consultancy in 2000. It grew and in 2002 relaunched as RSAcademics.
Then as now, RSAcademics has one exclusive specialism. Schools.
RSAcademics consultants are based throughout the world offering expertise in marketing, research, strategic planning, candidate search & recruitment and leadership development.
We keep on growing but our foundational values stay the same. We’re knowledgeable. We are industrious. We question, challenge and listen. We believe in work whose value is long-term, never stopgap.
We offer good value for money.
We don’t say we’re passionate about what we do, because everyone says that. What we do say though is that, for us, our raison d’être is to help schools thrive.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Our work for you will be astute, bespoke, creative and useful
- We will always be available to you when you need us
- We will never talk about our work for you with anyone else
- We will be honest and clear about costs and fees
- We will not sell you services you do not need
- Our work will always be informed by the holistic objective of helping your school thrive