The following exemplars showcase just some of the ways in which we have helped schools thrive but, as you would expect, we have not named the school in order to safeguard confidentiality.
- A London Day School seen as second-choice wanted to transform itself into an aspirational brand. RSAcademics was asked to review their market position and marketing approach, and then to develop an integrated marketing strategy to meet their aim.
- A Catholic boarding school wanting to increase recruitment sought to understand how it might present its Jesuit tradition to a non-Catholic audience in appealing ways without compromising its values.
- A specialist music school wanting to attract a greater number of world-class instrumentalists asked us to find out why more weren’t applying and what they could do to attract them.
- A Prep School in the South-East wanted to understand why so many pupils were leaving at Year 7. After deploying variety of research techniques with current and former parents, we got to the bottom of the problem and helped put in place an action plan to turn things around.
- The new Head of a school in a competitive area had a hunch that the school could recruit more pupils if it approached its marketing activity and pupil recruitment differently. We spent three days looking in depth at current practice and made recommendations.