Our consultancy service is a ‘game-changer’ for our clients, providing direction, validation, ideas, goodwill and potential donors – quickly and cost-effectively. It is a catalyst for a step-change in a school’s development goals.
Going far beyond conventional consulting approaches, we combine in-depth alumni research (SchoolPulse® for Alumni) with strategic analysis and advice to deliver the three essential elements desired by all development teams:
– a deep insight into the hearts and minds of alumni/constituents providing development teams with answers, clues, opinions and direction
– a highly effective engagement mechanism for all alumni/constituents providing an opportunity for you to take them on a journey, capture their thoughts, shape perceptions and further develop goodwill
– a list of individuals who are interested in providing support and are happy to be contacted; in other words, a list of people saying, ‘I’d like to give money and/or time, let’s discuss how I can help you’.
We will provide the roadmap which leads you directly to the time, talent and treasure within your constituent base.
– Proving confidence and clarity for decision making and setting direction
– Generating lists of potential donors who have indicated that they would like to be contacted
No other research service provides this unique blend of quantitative and qualitative research, deep analysis from development experts, recommendations and ideas and potential donor lists. Bespoke, scalable, fast, affordable for most development budgets, highly effective and with a significant potential return, our service re-imagines development consultancy and is changing the way schools work with their alumni/constituents, wherever they are on their development journey.
Contact Debra Price to find out more:
+44 (0)1858 467449