We have been exceptionally busy in the area of senior leadership appointments, working with a fantastic group of educational organisations across the globe.
As such, we are delighted to announce the following top-level appointments recently confirmed in the Middle East and Asia:
- Vanessa Robitaille, Deputy Head: ACS International School Doha*
(previous role: Deputy Head, Brighton College Bangkok)
- Helen Wilkinson, Head of School: Brighton College Abu Dhabi
(previous role: Head of Secondary and Academics, Le Regent International School, Crans-Montana)
- Jonathan Liddell, Head of School: Denla British School Bangkok
(previous role: Head of Upper School, Harrow International School Bangkok)
- Nicholas Bevington, Head of Junior School: Dulwich College Singapore
(previous role: Headmaster/CEO, Town Close School, UK)
- Regine de Blegiers, Head of High School: Keystone Academy, Beijing
(previous role: Interim Director of Academics and Innovation, One World School Manila)
- Jordan West-Pratt, Vice Principal/ Director of Innovation: Suzhou Innovation Academy
(previous role: Head of Science Faculty and Master Teacher, The ISF Academy Hong Kong)
If you would like to discuss your needs as a school or governing body, we would love to hear from you.
If you are a potential candidate looking for your next leadership role, please get in touch.
*Image courtesy of ACS International School Doha