We design and manage research to help you understand the attitudes, perceptions and motivations of your most important stakeholders: current and prospective parents, alumni, staff and students
Whether you commission a bespoke piece of qualitative research or opt for one of our cost-effective standardised surveys, our research delivers objective, thoughtful, personalised and expert insight.
Our surveys provide access to the most robust benchmarked survey available in the sector. We have undertaken more than 300 studies for more than 200 individual schools involving thousands of students, staff members, parents and alumni. This means we can provide the most robust benchmarked survey data in the sector.
Schools choose to work with us rather than do it themselves because:
- Respondents know it is anonymous and the analysis is objective, not done by the school. This generates higher response rates and more honest answers
- It saves you considerable time
- Not every school has a market research expert on the payroll
- Results are benchmarked against comparable schools – so you can better interpret your school’s performance
- Survey findings, be they challenging or highly positive, often have more impact when provided by an experienced third party
Our research services
We offer a range of research solutions and are happy to advise you on the best approach to suit your needs.
"RSAcademics' detailed level of understanding of the results and how they could benefit our school were impressive."