Powerful tools to help you identify and address areas of concern and opportunity
We have been designing bespoke research programmes since 2002. Our surveys, focus group exercises and interview guides are informed by this experience and are developed in partnership with you to address the specific questions you have.
Whether you commission a made-to-measure online survey, an in-depth telephone research programme, a suite of face-to-face group discussions, online interviews or all of these, our bespoke service provides you with:
- An actionable report, with powerful insights and clear conclusions and recommendations
- Guaranteed respondent anonymity, with all responses collated and reviewed objectively
- The reassurance that we adhere to best practice research guidelines
Bespoke research projects are led by one of our Senior Consultants, supported by our in-house research team. Your consultant writes the report using their deep understanding of the sector and knowledge of best practice to add further value to the findings.
You can explore the attitudes and perceptions of:
- Current parents
- Prospective parents and non-joiner parents
- Heads of feeder schools / senior schools
- Families of leavers
We are fully GDPR compliant and follow the Market Research Society guidelines.
Get in touch
Email Louise Peddie, Head of Research, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Louise on + 44 (0)1858 383164